Sunday 8 November 2009

In the beginning...

I was finding it hard to shift weight. My daughter E was two years old and I still had a stone (ahem!) to lose and it was going nowhere fast. To be honest I wasn't really trying that hard but I was starting to feel very unhappy with my jelly belly and bingo wings and decided that it was high time I sorted myself out. Then I ate a cream cake to make myself feel better.
A couple of people at work started running at lunch time and my friend Marc decided I should come too. After a couple of outings I found that I actually quite enjoyed it, my mood was improving and s-l-o-w-l-y the weight was starting to come off, then I heard about a 9 week beginners running course run by our local Harriers and thought i'd give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment